Saturday, July 13, 2013

Beautiful Ring of Kerry

Yesterday we took a six hour bus tour to the ring of Kerry. Words cannot describe how beautiful the different landscapes are. I'm so glad we were able to do this tour because in my mind this is how I pictured Ireland. We were told it was kind of hazy out so we were not getting the best views but I cannot imagine it getting any better. One of my favorite moments was getting Kerry soft served ice cream (with sprinkles of course) and sitting on a stone wall over looking mother natures beauty and reflecting on how blessed I am. I want to give a special shout out to my grandparents, my mom, and Garvan for their support to make this trip possible for me. It's been amazing! Now, off to Dublin we go!!!












  
Happy Caturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment