Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Six strangers move into a dorm in Ireland... Jennifer

Hello Everyone!

This trip to Ireland has been amazing! Cork is a beautiful city. I have to keep reminding myself that it is normally rainy and cold here or I would just move here. The weather has been beautiful, very warm and sunny every day so far. The only complaint I have is that there is no AC anywhere (they do not normally need it). When packing for the trip i was prepared for cooler weather so i do not have much summer stuff with me. This only means that there is a shopping trip in need! :)

My favorite part of the trip so far was going to the Blarney Stone. Not only the castle, but the ground were just beautiful and there was so much to see.

Everyone on the trip is great! We have had so much fun together and I have really enjoyed getting to know my other travel companions. Not only do we get to compare education in Ireland but we are all from different programs so it is interesting to learn more about different programs in education at UofL.
We have been having lots of fun together talking, playing games (the team game), and people watching.

I did have an incident yesterday evening, when I went to put my hair up, i notice that it was wet and there was a slimy blob in it. I told Rachel to check for me to see what it was and she started freaking out. Turns out a slug some how got into my hair. Tristan saved the day by getting it out! Yuck!

I cannot wait to see how the rest of the trip turns out and I am so excited to enjoy the rest of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment